Help develop the leaders of tomorrow
Gift Donation – give what you can to support the charity and help us continue to grow
‘Sponsor a Delegate place’ – (our FAVOURITE option) enable a young person to attend the HOBY UK seminar, or an international leadership conference – a place at our residential seminar costs £300
If your ethics and values align with ours, HOBY UK would love to have your support. Below is a list of services and products needed (company branded items are fine – we’ll also create a link to your website on our sponsors section):
- Prizes and trophies – for seminar competitions
- Printing Services – for brochures, program books, registration materials, business cards, stationery, invitations, postcards, etc.
- Beverages and Food/Snacks – for our seminars and workshops
- Digital Cameras – for our communications team
- Mailing and Postage Services – to assist us in distributing our materials
- Printed T-Shirts – for our delegates and volunteers
- Office Supplies – binders, highlighters, pens, folders, notebooks, lanyards, name tags , tote bags/ back packs (for delegates at our seminars and workshops)
- Re-fillable water bottles
- Conference signage, back–drops and pop-ups
- HOBY UK branded merchandise – for sale in our HOBY shop
If you can help with any of these items or have other donation ideas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.